What makes Jojoba Hills so special?
Want to learn more about the Jojoba Hills experience? View our brochures here!
Jojoba Hills has all the amenities you expect for a resort-style RVing experience.
Oversized sites have full hookups, including cable TV and in-park phone service. Internet is available. Each site has a concrete patio and storage shed.
South facing site has been improved to provide welcome shade and privacy.
Pull-thru site offers a wonderful outdoor area for entertaining and relaxing.
Overlooks the resort and offers great views of the surrounding mountains. View Visitors Blog
Local WeatherAGUANGA WEATHER
- The city of Temecula provides wonderful dining and shopping opportunities. You can sample every cuisine imaginable. The city offers a tremendous variety of entertainment. Temecula City Link
- Temecula is the heart of Southern California wine country. Whether enjoying the views from the winery resort restaurant, hot air balloon or horseback, you can easily spend days exploring and wine tasting among the region’s many vineyards. Temecula Valley Wine Country
- The wonderful year round climate makes the region ideal for golfing.
Golfing in Temecula
- Local farmers and craftsmen sell directly to the public year round every Saturday and Wednesday in Old Town and the Promenade Mall parking lot outside of Macy’s. Link to Temecula Farmer’s Market
- Pechanga Casino and Resort, the largest casino in the Western United States, provides nightly entertainment which includes world class musical acts, Broadway productions and more. Other nearby casinos, such as Pala Casino, Harrah’s Rincon, Valley View, Santa Ysabel, and Cahuilla offers the ultimate gaming and entertainment experience.
- Temecula maintains a detailed calendar of events for the entire year online. It is extremely helpful in planning a visit to the area. Temecula Events Calendar